Do you have what it takes to train the next generation of GMAT, LSAT, or GRE contenders?
Believe you could help students conquer even the toughest exam topics, break through learning barriers, and achieve test scores beyond their expectations?
Quantum Test Prep is searching for qualified instructors to teach in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Montreal, and other major Canadian and US cities. We're expanding, and need talented, dedicated coaches to join our team.
What exactly are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- previous teaching experience (test prep or other subject areas)
- a GMAT score of 700+ OR a LSAT score of 170+ OR a GRE score of 165+
- willingness to learn and adopt Quantum's pedagogical techniques
What does Quantum have to offer you?
- a very competitive salary
- comprehensive training to teach our 100-hour GMAT course
- cross-training to teach the GRE and LSAT
- professional, friendly, intellectually stimulating work environment
- experience working with Canada's leading GMAT test prep company (Quantum has trained over 10,000 successful MBA students, and achieved the highest GMAT score improvements in Canada!)
Interested? Here's what to do next:
- Email us your resume at email@example.com (Subject Line: Quantum Hiring)
- Include a copy of your most recent GMAT/LSAT/GRE score report
- Be available for a 15 minute pre-screening phone interview
Don't think this opportunity is right for you, but know someone else who'd be a great fit? Feel free to forward this message.
We look forward to hearing from you! And above all, we wish you continued success.
All the best,
Quantum Test Prep