Kickstart Your GMAT Journey with the Ultimate GMAT Information Session
What You'll Learn:
- Discover the nuts-and-bolts – the structure, scoring, format, and what’s being tested.
- See the Quantum approach to problem solving with a mini-GMAT Class.
- Learn about our 5-Step Approach to GMAT success, including key study benchmarks and GMAT prep resources.
- Get a breakdown of what to expect on exam day.
- Experience our interactive teaching with one of Quantum’s expert GMAT instructors.
- Registration for this event has closed.
Date: Tue Feb 13, 2018
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Exchange Tower, Main Floor
130 King Street West
Toronto ON, M5X 1C9, Canada
Your Path to GMAT Success
Learn the Basics
Attend our free Pre-GMAT Math Refresher and learn what the GMAT expects of you in terms of math formulas, rules, and terminology.
Start your Journey
Write a mock GMAT with us to get a baseline score, assess your current strengths and weaknesses, and understand the journey ahead of you.
Get a FREE Study Plan
Meet with a Quantum GMAT expert 1-on-1 to review your baseline GMAT score, learn about the various GMAT prep resources, and build a personalized study plan to get you the score you need.
Ace the GMAT
The GMAT is a skill to be mastered. Our 100-hr Ultimate GMAT course teaches you all of the strategies and tips you will need to successfully tackle the many challenges of the GMAT.
More about the GMAT Information Session: Lunch & Learn
Attend a free Laurier GMAT Information Session in Toronto where you will hear from an expert GMAT instructor from Quantum Test Prep and learn more about the structure and format of the GMAT exam.
During this lunchtime session (12:00pm-1:15pm) students will also receive practical advice on how to build a successful GMAT study plan. These sessions are normally held every 4-5 weeks at Laurier’s Toronto office location in the Exchange Tower (150 King Street West). The sessions are free to attend but do require online registration in advance.