Which GMAT Course Package is right for me?
To determine which Quantum GMAT prep course package is right for you, please ask yourself the following three questions:
- What is my desired GMAT total score goal (on the 200-800 scale)?
- What is my current GMAT baseline score level (i.e. from a simulated GMAT test)?
- What is the total overall GMAT score improvement I need (the difference between these two scores)?
Based on your answers to these questions, we can help identify which specific GMAT course package would be most appropriate for you.
|Comprehensive GMAT Prep Course Packages||70Hr Complete GMAT Math Course||100Hr Ultimate GMAT Course||110Hr The Works GMAT Course|
|GMAT Total Score Goal||500+||600+||700+|
|Required Score Improvement||50-100pts||100-150pts||150-200pts|
Why Quantum GMAT?
Quantum’s GMAT Test Prep Courses are Better!
Quantum’s GMAT test prep courses offer:
- More Teaching Hours – Our complete Quantum Ultimate GMAT test prep course is 100 hours long, not 20 to 30 hours like most companies’ are. And this doesn’t include lunch breaks or personal study time. The 100hr Ultimate GMAT Course is our most comprehensive and subsequently our most popular course that combines all three (3) individual Quantum GMAT Course Modules at a reduced price. Learn more
- Convenient Weekend Format – All weekend classes are taught at Ryerson University's Ted Rogers School of Management, conveniently located on Bay and Dundas in downtown Toronto.
- Experienced Full-Time Instructors – Because all our courses are live, in-person, instructor-led courses, we hire only the best instructors and train them to our highest standards. All our instructors are full-time professional teachers with many years of GMAT test prep teaching experience. Read our 5-Star instructor reviews here.
- Fully Digitized Course with easy to follow slides - We spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in digitizing all our courses which were previously taught using whiteboards and chalks. And, now, we have converted all the handwritten theory, process and strategies into digitized slide decks. In fact, we are so proud of our newly developed and completely revised course that we invite you to come and sample a 2hr Trial Class with us. The topic covered is Statistics. See more details here.
- Better Teaching Methodology – We break down complicated topics into small chunks to make them easier to learn. You will learn a standard process for solving all question types and error types tested on the GMAT. Our proprietary test-taking techniques and problem-solving strategies will help you pick the right answer choice within the average allocated time per question.
- All course material included in the price of the course - We have developed our own course material for all of our courses. Students receive a customized Foundational Math Course Manual, Intermediate & Advanced Math Course Manual, plus a Verbal Reasoning Course Manual on the first day of the course.
- Score Assurance – If you are not satisfied with your score, you may repeat your entire GMAT prep course for FREE as often as you like (within 6 months of your initial course date). It’s like getting a 6 Month Membership Pass for the price of a single ticket!
Cheque our FAQ section for more details.
- T2202(A) Tax Deduction Slips issued to all students for the purposes of the tax credit. The certificate is generally available on or about the 3rd week in February for the tuition and eligible fees paid in the preceding year.
- Deep Discounts offered to students who plan ahead and enroll in our comprehensive courses. Check our Promotions page to see all ongoing promotions and discounts.
- Thousands of Success Stories – We have helped thousands of students over the last 13 years get into their MBA program of choice.
Read more real student success stories, testimonials and feedback here
GMAT Course Comparison
|Other Courses||Quantum Courses|
|#of Teaching Hours||20-30||100|
|FREE (Full Course) Repeat Policy||No||Yes|
|Full-Time GMAT Instructors||No||Yes|
|Average Teaching Experience (Yrs)||1-2||8-10|
Ask the GMAT Expert
Have a question? Want to learn more? Would like to get more information on the MBA Program best suited to your needs? Receive a personalized schedule of a 45-minute phone call with an expert GMAT/MBA consultant to answer any of your exam, MBA admissions, or course-related questions.
Average GMAT Score Improvement
GMAT Score Scale
WHEN IT COMES TO THE GMAT, THERE’S NO PLACE FOR MEDIOCRITY. WHAT IS NEEDED IS A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE.
That's why we here at Quantum have created the most comprehensive GMAT prep course available. Over the course of 100 in-class teaching hours, our talented, experienced, full-time GMAT course instructors will lead you every major Math and Verbal question type tested on the GMAT exam. We continually update our GMAT course content to ensure our students are equipped with the most up-to-date GMAT test-taking strategies during our convenient weekend classes.
This means that nothing we do is cookie-cutter. We take the time to pay careful attention to all the details and always focus on accuracy over speed. We also take the time to get to know our students personally which helps ensure an individualized GMAT course experience for everyone.
Quantum students achieve the highest average GMAT score improvement results of any GMAT course in the test prep industry. We achieve these results by offering our students a significantly more comprehensive GMAT course experience than any other company.
We offer a flexible modularized GMAT course format that offers students 3-4x the # of in-class teaching hours of any other GMAT course available. We have also designed our own customized GMAT test prep course curriculum and developed proven problem-solving methods to find the quickest, easiest, and most accurate way of answering each question type on the exam.
In addition, all Quantum GMAT Instructors are highly trained full-time professional teachers with many years of GMAT test prep teaching experience. Lastly, we offer all our students a full course six-month free repeat policy, unlimited free mock GMAT exams, and limited class sizes.
Simply put, Quantum has GMAT test prep down to a science so that you can get into the MBA program best suited to your needs.
100Hr Ultimate GMAT Course – NewNext Start Date: Nov 22, 2019 - $900 Bundle Discount for 100 Hr Course- $900 Earlybird Discount with coupon code$3,999.00$2,199.00 Select options
70Hr Complete Math GMAT CourseThe next course dates for the 70Hr Complete Math GMAT Course have not been published yet. Please stay tuned. Select options
110Hr The Works GMAT Course – NewThe next course dates for the 110Hr The Works GMAT Course – New have not been published yet. Please stay tuned. Select options
The 100Hr Ultimate GMAT Course Modules
Quantitative Reasoning IThe next course dates for the Quantitative Reasoning I have not been published yet. Please stay tuned. Select options
Quantitative Reasoning IIThe next course dates for the Quantitative Reasoning II have not been published yet. Please stay tuned. Select options
Verbal Reasoning IThe next course dates for the Verbal Reasoning I have not been published yet. Please stay tuned. Select options