75hr GMAT BOOTCAMP Course Structure - MONTREALThe Concordia GMAT 75Hr Bootcamp in Montreal is an intensive three weekend GMAT course. The Bootcamp will focus on developing and practicing the most efficient processes to tackle the major question types on all four sections of the GMAT exam (Math, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing). Upon completion of this course, students will then be fully ready to meet the GMAT score necessary to be eligible for admission consideration to the MBA program that best suits their needs.
|GMAT Quantitative Reasoning I (25hr)||GMAT Quantitative Reasoning II (25hr)||GMAT Complete Verbal Reasoning (25hr)|
|Topic Types: Algebra & Arithmetic||+ Integrated Reasoning|
+Analytical Writing Assessment
|Pre-GMAT Math Refresher (BONUS 4hr Class)||Topic #1: Word Problems||Pre-GMAT Verbal Refresher (BONUS 4hr Class)|
|Foundational Math||Topic #2: Exponents & Roots||Intro to Verbal / Sentence Correction|
|Question Types: Problem Solving/Data Sufficiency||Topic #3: Statistics||Critical Reasoning|
Classes are held over three consecutive weekends.
Recommended for students who:
- Are planning to write the GMAT in the next 1-4 months
- Have a low baseline score
- Have a score goal of 600+
- Are wanting a live- in-person GMAT course that covers ALL the major sections of the GMAT exam
- Have been out of school for a while
- Have English as their second language
- Are rusty on math or have math anxiety